Our company has several opportunities available for knife hands, lamb boners and experienced lamb slaughterers available at our plant.
They operates from Monday to Friday, these positions are available on a casual basis with an average of approximately 35 hours per week, with possible part time or full time employment for the right candidates.
Our company is seeking applicants that have:
- To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality Assurance procedures
- To work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
- A professional work attitude
- Performing general Slaughtering/Boning/Knife hand and labouring duties
- High focus & attention to detail at all times
Our company is looking for people with:
- Relevant qualification (cert 2/3 Meat processing) desirable but not essential
- Relevant knife experience essential
- Own transport to and from work
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communications skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter. .
For more information on the company or the positions available please phone Mathew on 0400 538 927.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS