Wednesday, 11th March 2020
LUNA PARK SYDNEY JOB VACANCIES
Customer Service and Hospitality Auditions
Luna Park Sydney will be shortly recruiting enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Luna Park show during the upcoming school holidays! The recruitment audition will be on Wednesday 11th March, interview times are between 3pm - 6pm, here at Luna Park. If you’re keen to join our team we’d love you to come along to try out at the auditions!
- Rides Operations Hosts – Applicants over 18yrs only.
Round and round, some fast, some upside down – you name it, our rides do it! You will assist in the safe and efficient operation of our rides and attractions, and ensure all Guests have a safe, enjoyable and FUN experience. No previous experience is necessary.
- Sideshow Presenters
Be a spruiker in Sideshow alley! Laugh and create memories for our Guests while they enjoy our classic sideshow games. Confidence, cashiering and customer service is key.
- Merchandising Hosts
A trip to Luna Park isn’t complete without a souvenir. You’ll be selling everything from on-ride photos to balloons, toys and ice creams.
- Ticket Sellers
Start our guests visit with out-of-this-world service that sets the bar high for the rest of the team. You will be providing information on products and services on offer, managing busy queues and process in park and online ticket sales. Cashiering and customer service is key.
- Retail Food & Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Cooks and Baristas. Applicants may also be offered ongoing work at the completion of the peak period.
Our Retail F&B positions serve up everything from delicious fun park favourites including burgers, pizzas & salads, learning the art of ice-cream service to fairy floss spinning, coffee service, and behind the bar for special events and music festivals. You will assist in the efficient operation of our bistro, ice-cream parlour and fast food outlets in the park in the positions of Grill/Fryer Cooks, Barista, Food and Beverage Attendants and Cashiers. These positions will be available for the busy school holiday period and relevant experience is required.
All applicants must:
- Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face.
- Speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
- Have permission to work in Australia. We will not interview any persons who do not have permission to work in Australia. Visa candidates are welcome, but you must bring proof of work entitlements (e.g. a copy of your passport).
- Be available from 30th March 2020 to 3rd May 2020, to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours across 7 days (including nights and weekends). You must be available to accept at least 4 shifts per week including Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Select candidates may also be offered ongoing shifts at the completion of the school holidays.
- At the time of hire, have a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions). If you are successful, allow enough time to undertake the training from an approved NSW training provider. Note that some training providers limit Student Visa holders from obtaining this licence. As such, we recommend you obtain advance confirmation whether you can undertake this type of training on your visa type.
- Have obtained a current employer paid NSW Working with Children Check (essential for all positions for applicants 18 yrs and over).
*Any further questions can be answered by your interviewer on the day.
Bring your smile, personality and showmanship! During the audition, you will participate in fun group activities that require speaking in front of large groups, dance/physical movement and working in teams to complete exercises. Please dress in suitable attire to ensure you can move freely, crouch and jump. We are not looking for great dancers or actors however candidates will be selected based on their participation, communication, enthusiasm and confidence in these activities.
HOW TO BOOK INTO THE AUDITION
Please fill in the application form online and select an interview time. You will then be sent a confirmation email with further information on the audition process, please ensure you have read this information prior to arriving. Please note to allow some time for audition confirmation emails sent out.
Please note you MUST attend Luna Park on Wednesday, 11th March 2020 at your scheduled interview time to participate in the group audition. If you are invited back for the final selection activity this will occur on Tuesday, 17th March 2020. Apologies there are no alternate interview dates available at this time.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS Register