We need people to join our teams on an avocado orchards. You will be iweeding spraying laying weed mat and marking lines for new trees to be planted.
We prefer people who have had some outdoor work experience you must speak good English be fit (no back problems) have an IRD number and current work VISA.
We have a number of jobs starting now and in April. Need to be available fro 6 - 8 weeks or more you work 8 hours per day, 5- 6 days per week (weather dependent)
You are paid $17 per hour (including holiday pay).
You will be staying at our holiday park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). You can stay in a tent or in your van cost $14.00 per night or in shared accommodation for $17 per night. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theater so if you need a daily cappuccino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks.
Own transport is preferred
Email Jo at our email address and answer the following questions if you wish to apply for the job;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA?
2. Do you speak good English?
3. Your full name age gender and nationality (for accommodation purposes)?
4. What height are you?
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van?
7. Do you have a vehicle?
8. Are you available up to 8 weeks
9. Are you colorblind have any back ailments or are you allergic to insect bites or pollen?
10. Please list any experience working in orchard or farm work?
11. Have you worked in New Zealand before if so doing what?
12. When are you available to start work?
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS