Our company is seeking a highly motivated Handy Person to assist in the delivery of the council’s reactive home maintenance service.
You will be required to travel to multiple client’s homes within the council area throughout the day to complete maintenance requests.
This is a temporary position, commencing immediately.
As part of the council’s Home and Community Services department, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance in a safely, effective and timely manner.
You will be responsible for tasks including;
- Changing smoke alarms
- Gutter cleaning, clearing paths
- Window cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Other ad hoc tasks
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Maintenance experience working for a local council or aged care environment
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence & reliable transport
- Police Check within the last 6 months (or willing to obtain immediately)
- Competent with the use of a mobile phone and laptop
Pay rate is between $27 and $30 per hour plus Superannuation.
If you're interested in this role, contact Kate Gravina on the phone or send her your resume via email.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS