The restaurant is seeking to appoint an experienced, exceptionally talented and results-driven culinary professional to the position of Sous Chef. Situated in Prahran.
Under the guidance of our Head Chef, you'll help to set the standards in our fast-paced kitchen by displaying a passion for hospitality and cuisine, and the motivation to deliver an exceptional food experience to our guests. This is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performing team.
- Demonstrated experience as a Sous Chef or similar role
- Certificate III or higher in Commercial Cookery or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with Modern Asian exposure.
- Exposure to high energy work environment
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Excellent communication and time management
- Adaptable to change
- Exposure to financial budgets, food and labour costs advantageous
- Understanding of stock control & ordering processes
- A passion for all things culinary with a strong focus on product quality and presentation.
- The flexibility to work across a 7-day roster including weekends and peak holiday periods.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Email your CV and Cover Letter
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS Register