Our client is looking for motivated and energetic staff to assist with seasonal work in their distribution centre.
Being able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and achieve efficiency, whilst contributing to the positive culture is critical to succeed in this role.
Through proven success on a global scale our client has implemented a methodical process.
Experience is not required for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to process is a must.
Please note that as you are applying for a seasonal casual position the duration and amount of work available will be subject to client demand.
This opportunity does have the potential to lead to an ongoing position for the right applicants.
Duties you may be performing in this role could include:
- Packing and unpacking of boxes being sent to and from the warehouse
- Storing received items throughout the facility
- Picking items from the shelves using an RF scanner (training provided)
- Organising and distributing boxes that will be sent to the customer
- Cleaning and organisation of the warehouse environment
Successful applicants will need to be fit and healthy to maintain performance pace, accuracy and focus.
Having a growth mindset, an eagerness to learn and demonstrating ownership will determine a successful applicant.
The individual must be willing to commit to a flexible roster, understanding the nature of casual work.
Due to busy periods, applicants must be able to commit to working a 38-hour week with potential overtime if required during peak periods.
Our company is customer obsessed; attention to detail, quality and accuracy will send you to the top of the team.
Our ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A passion for performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- A drive to continuously learn and develop
- An obsession for providing a great customer experience
- Integrity driven and accountability for their workload
- A drive to meet and exceed set targets
Successful applicants will be required to complete background and character checks including; a pre-employment physical, national police check, drug and alcohol testing, safety induction modules and online cognitive and behavioural testing.
To apply, please get in tour with our office.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS