Looking for an Experienced Food And Beverage Staff.
• Do you have a passion for not just good but outstanding guest service?
• Do you want to set your own mark?
• Are you looking for an immediate start?
• Do you have an eye for detail?
Are you looking to further your experience and be part of a young dynamic team? Is your passion to provide that memorable experience to your guests? Do you enjoy working with people and built up and maintain a guest base? Your attention to detail and consistency in providing excellent guest service is second to none? Enjoy working in a fast pace environment?
Then our hotel has the role for you!
Our hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites – ideal for corporate travellers, families and conference delegates. Our central location means Nelson's many galleries and City attractions are just a stone's throw away. All rooms have a view of the harbour, city, historic South Street or Nelson's beautiful cathedral. Our stylish accommodation will suit anyone looking for a great place to stay in Nelson. Our hotel offers a range of excellent dining options to cater for all of our guests.
What you need:
• Previous experience in a similar role, ideally some formal form of hospitality training
• A passion and commitment to delivering the highest level of service
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
• High attention to detail and immaculate time management skills
• "Hands on approach" to your work and "can do" attitude.
• Business acumen
• Barista experience
• Solid knowledge of beverages, in particular beer, wine, whisky and cocktails
• Ability to multitask
• Be organised and able to plan ahead
• Experience with POS systems, Micros an advantage
• Willingness to train
• Flexibility to work all shifts as required by the hotel
• Immigration visa support is not available for this role
• Full time position (35 hours)
• Regular working hours (usually Tuesday - Saturday)
• Free parking
• Competitive wages
• Free staff meals when on duty
• Opportunities to gain NZQA accreditation through Service IQ
• Staff benefits at the hotel as well as national retailers through Heritage Hotel Management
To apply for this job, send an email with a copy of your CV.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS Register