Our Lodge is located in Fiordland National Park and is surrounded by nature & wilderness. If you are the right fit for us, being close to nature will be a big contributor to what makes working in our team so appealing. We are a team of 30 international, travel-loving, hard-working adventurers living in the midst of the mountains, looking for 2 more family members to complete our team for summer.
As a Front of House staff member, you'll be responsible for providing plenty of infamous ‘kiwi’ hospitality in our onsite café, bar and restaurant. In the housekeeping department, you'll be responsible for maintaining our exceptional high standards.
The LIT team is made up of 15 highly motivated and efficient international lodgies who have an excellent eye for detail coupled with fantastic customer service skills.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for:
* Morning breakfast - a la carte
* excellent customer service
* high standard
* communicating with the chefs, the team and the guests
* create ‘the best coffee in NZ’ using our barista machine (training provided)
* serve the evening a la carte dinner service
* table service
* bar and till work and jumping in where-ever required during busy times
* looking after our premium chalets and working together with the Housekeeping Co-ordinator to ensure our rooms are perfectly prepared and ready on time, every day
The Candidates will:
* Be hands-on, self-motivated, see what needs to be done and do it
* Be team focused
* Have an eye for detail
* Be passionate about working with people, have exceptional customer service skills and the experience to back it up
* Be bright, energetic, motivated and enthusiastic
* Be organised, well-structured, a dynamic thinker, responsible, reliable and professional
* Think ‘Green’, Think ‘Nature’
Health & Safety aware
Full drivers’ licence
Duty manager’s licence
Remote location living experience
Shared accommodation living experience
- Candidates must be legal to work in New Zealand (work visa / resident)
- Hourly rate and heavily subsidised living expenses
- Accommodated in Milford Sound, onsite at the lodge in a private room with shared facilities
- 10 days on, 4 days off
Send your CV to us via email.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS