They are located in Whistler village and are seeking a dedicated professional Housekeeper full- or part-time. Please visit their website at www.adarahotel.com for more information on our hotel.
They are seeking an energetic and experienced housekeeper with a passion for maintaining the highest housekeeping and maintenance standards. This position reports to the Lead Housekeeper and the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -- ensuring that all housekeeping activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
Check equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
Confer with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problems and to discuss company policies.
Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
Advise the front office of rooms ready for occupancy.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion for cleanliness and pride in a job well done
- have a keen eye for detail
- have enthusiasm and passion for a positive, happy team environment
- be health and safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work place
- be mobile and aware of what is going on throughout the hotel regarding housekeeping
- know this is not an office/administrative position; this is an active hands-on position
- respond to guest requests and follow through on action required
- take joy in special projects associated with guestrooms and public areas
- have the ability to work under pressure
- be able to spend majority of the day walking, bending, pushing and lifting
- have good energy and be physically active
- have basic understanding of maintenance
- be available to work weekends
Compensation: competitive wage; medical and dental plan, spirit pass benefits, Christmas bonus/ski pass
They thank you for your attention to this request. They thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
compensation: competitive $16.50/hr
employment type: employee's choice
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS