They are seeking Event Food Booth Attendants for the Toronto Christmas Market outdoor food huts! The Toronto Christmas Market, and all of the venues, are located in the Distillery Historic District, one of Canada's most exciting art and shopping destinations.
They are seeking reliable team players with flexible availability for an event contract position beginning Thursday, November 15th, 2018 and ending Sunday, December 23rd, 2018.
Above all else, all employees at the Toronto Christmas Market are primarily responsible to help create excitement and positive energy around the guest experience. The Toronto Christmas Market is a place to create memories; a place that facilitates joy, celebration, family, and love. The Toronto Christmas Market exists with the mission to help guests rediscover the magic and romance of Christmas.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Helping customers through the ordering process
- Providing friendly, fast customer service
- Light food preparation and assembly
- Accepting and handling debit/credit and cash transactions with accuracy
- Being familiar with all the products for sale at your assigned booth
- Assisting with setup and teardown of food booth(s) when scheduled for opening and/or closing shifts
- Ensuring the booth(s) you are working in are appropriately stocked of all products at all times (food, drinks, napkins, condiments, cutlery, etc.)
- Following and ensuring hygiene and safety standards set by The Distillery Restaurants Corp. and Toronto Public Health
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Natural Guest Service Ability and Guest Service Experience | You should possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong problem solving abilities, and have a natural drive to contribute to the guest experience, and the team.
- Solid Communication Skills | With many moving parts, our success as a team relies on strong communication. You will need to communicate often, respectfully, concisely and clearly, both in face to face interactions and over radios.
- The ability to work on ones feet for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work well on a team.
- The ability to work outdoors in cold weather.
- Reasonable (as determined by The Distillery Restaurants Corp.) flexibility/availability (including evenings and weekends) between Thursday, November 15th, 2018 and Sunday, December 23rd, 2018.
- Experience assisting guests with making selections, and order taking is a strong asset.
- Experience taking payments and/or cash handling is considered a strong asset.
- Any food preparation experience is considered a strong asset.
- Any experience working large scale events is considered a strong asset.
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Must have reasonable flexibility/availability (including evenings and weekends) between Thursday, November 15th, 2018 and Sunday, December 23rd, 2018.
- Must be comfortable with/prepared for working outside in colder temperatures
- This job involves heavy lifting
They know our ongoing success is directly attributable to their exceptional team that thrives in a performance driven environment. Join them!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! // Send them...
- Your resume
- Tell them a little about you
COMPENSATION: $14++ per hour
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS