Key success factors for this position include:
Ensure policies and procedures are in accordance with Company policy with regard to customer billing and authorisation levels.
Review of accounts receivable procedures to ensure adoption of “Best Practice”.
Maintain accurate records of all customer invoices.
Resolution of both external and internal queries in a timely manner.
Ensure ad-hoc invoicing is accurate and reflects Customer agreements and company policies (i.e.Purchase Orders) and payment terms.
Assistance and training to operational team members with the generation of invoices and credit card payments.
Liaison with clients/customers and other team members regarding invoicing and payments
Serve as the point of contact for Customers on contractual matters pertaining to billing.
Understand contracts Financial T & C to ensure that billings are correct.
Ensure all contractual requirements are documented and monitored to capture price changes and adhoc billing rates.
Generate contract and ad-hoc invoices in accordance with customer agreements and payment terms
Ensure operations team members and the Finance Manager are informed of any changes in price or contractual changes.
Ensure all annual increases are based on to the Customers in accordance within contractual agreements.
Assistance to the Finance manager at month end with P&L queries.
Upload customer invoices into client portals (e.g. Ariba, Corrigo) and ensure client purchase order numbers are correctly assigned
Maintain accurate records of all customer invoices
Payments processing and allocations
Assist internal and external stakeholders with billing related enquries
Desired Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
• High level problem solving abilities.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate and work in consultation with stakeholders.
• Ability to work autonomously and be part of a small team.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong reconciliation skills.
• Innovative and challenging mindset.
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Sound knowledge of computerised accounting systems.
• Strong working knowledge of accounting procedures.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel at minimum “intermediate” level.
• At least Five year's relevant experience within a Contracts Administration/Accounts team.
• This role will suit a professional with experience within the Facilities Management, Building Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
To apply please contact us.
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS