Baristas & all rounders & juniors / Monday to Friday!
Ann Street Food Group owns and operates two branches of Steam Espresso and Fig Lane. The company also has sister restaurants and cafes in Brisbane, Noosa and Byron bay.
The cafés serve between 300 - 500 customers a day so experience in a similar hectic environment is essential.
We are now looking for confident baristas, all rounders and juniors to join our team.
The right candidate is a stayer that wants to develop with our company long term, get to know our brands and our customers.
We are looking to expand in Queensland so the for right candidate there may be opportunities to progress within the company.
Skills & Experience/ Personal attributes:
• Experience working in restaurants and high volume espresso bars
• Happy and outgoing personality
• Monday to Friday - no weekends or public holidays
• Fully air-conditioned, iconic CBD office buildings
• Easy access to public transport
• Supportive team environment
• Opportunities for growth and professional development
To apply for the position please send your CV and cover letter to Fiona.
The application form will include these questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have customer service experience?
How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
How many years' experience do you have as a barista?
ONLY MEMBERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THE CONTACT DETAILS Register